love, Kaysha & Husband

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter weekend






We had way too much fun this last weekend. I love spending time with Cam. We colored easter eggs, made easter basket “bags”, watched conference, played, took naps, and took Noche on walks. I wish every weekend could be just like this weekend. It was so amazing to hear the talks that were given. How lucky we are to have such amazing leaders of the church. I am so grateful! They always make me want to do everything that I can to do that much better. Love it. Hope your weekend was as great as ours was!

Love, Kaysha&Cam

3 comments:

  1. Cute eggs! I love Cam's shirt. Did you get a present for noche? I'm glad you guys had a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha thanks ;) I got him some treats and a new bone! I'm such a dork!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Kaysha! I found your blog through Erika's :) I'm glad to see you guys are doing well! If you want to see ours, just send me your email and I'll invite you. My email is melissa.daines@aggiemail.usu.edu. Sounds like you guys had a great Easter. Holidays are a million times better married, no? :)

    ReplyDelete