love, Kaysha & Husband

Saturday, March 27, 2010

So this is my first official blog post! I feel like such a nerd for actually starting one, but I'm not gonna lie... I'm kinda excited about it! I have seen so many married friends that have started one, so I thought I better do it since it seems like the "thing to do!" Cam and I have been married for just about six months now, and it is awesome! We are so happy and we are lovin life. Cam is a full time student and works at ICON and I am working as an assistant manager at Pac Sun. It is such a fun job! It's really bad though, because it is bringing out a craving to shop that I didn't know was there... uh oh! Well, maybe I knew it was there, but as newlyweds its not the best idea to want to shop! We also got a little puppy two months ago that has become quite the addition to our little fam. He is a pomeranian/chihuahua/beagle mix, and we are so in love with him! I bought a new video camera, and he is seriously the only thing that we have recorded. Well that's all I have got for our first random entry :)
Thanks for visiting!
Love, kaysha&cam

2 comments:

  1. YAY! I'm so excited you have a blog!! You guys are the cutest! It'll be fun to keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Linds! I am excited ;) I didn't know that you had one either... so fun!

    ReplyDelete